08/19/11 The Importance Of ED Drugs For Men's Health
Today there are lots of discussions concerning the issue of erectile dysfunction drugs and their role for men's health. This is the issue of the utmost importance, as in today's crazy rhythm of life ED drugs play one of the major roles for a cou
read more ...
06/14/11 Contraception In Our Life Or Effective Birth Control
Contraception is considered to be one of the most essential discoveries of the late twentieth century. And it is difficult to dispute this contention. Since contraception had been discovered, it unfixed all established notions.
read more ...
03/21/11 Lexapro Online - Treatment Of Hot Flashes
Today antidepressants play an important role for those people suffering from various mental disorders. Such widely known preparations as Zoloft, Lexapro, Celexa help to improve a patient's mood, sleep, concentration, and appetite.
read more ...
10/29/10 Antibiotics and Pregnancy
Usually it's better to avoid any antibiotics treatment while woman is bearing a child.
read more ...
The statistic shows that nearly 20% of all human beings suffer from allergic reactions. More than 30% of people in megalopolises are predisposed to different types of allergic reactions. According to the World Health Organization's forecast XXI century will become a century of allergy.
Allergy is a condition of hypersensitivity of the human organism to certain substances called allergens which is developed on the repeated encounter with these chemicals.
Physiological mechanism includes 2 phases : acute response and slowed hypersensitivity. The main difference between hypersensitivity reaction and natural immune response consists in excessive secretion of IgE (immunoglobulins) by plasmocytes. IgE bind to Fc receptors on the surface of the mast cells and activate the release of allergic (histamine) and inflammatory mediators (cytokines, interleukines, prostoglandins). These mediators causes the development of certain physiological reactions such as vasodilation, mucus secretion, irritation of the nerve ends and contractions of the smooth muscles in the blood vessels and internals. All of these is manifested in allergic conjunctivitis, allergic rhinitis, bronchospasm, eczema, hives, contact dermatitis, edema's syndrome.
The treatment of allergy includes different therapeutic approaches:
- Immune therapy: hyposensitization and desensibilization specific forms of immune therapy when a patients is vaccinated with specific forms of antigens. The core of the method consists in stimulation the secretion of IgG which bind antigen before its interaction with IgE. This helps to prevent the development of allergic reactions.
- Another form of immune therapy include intravenous injections of monoclonal antibodies anti-IgE which bind free IgE and IgE on the surface of B-lymphocytes. This causes the destruction of IgE. Anti-IgE do not bind to IgE located on the surface of the mast cells and thus do not cause the development of allergic reactions.
Anti-allergic medicines. These preparations include different categories of medicines such a antihistamines, corticosteroids, theophylline, cortisone, cromoglycate sodium. Antihistamine (H1 histamine receptor blockers) preparations of second and third generation (Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra) are the most widely used preparations for the treatment of seasonal or all your round allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis.
Our Customers Say:
I received the order and am very happy with your service and the cost savings I received. Thank you very much! I am your satisfied customer from now. Greta, Germany, 03/16/10
Just wanted to let you know I received my order today. It has arrived just as you said it would.... Malory, UK, 01/26/10
I received my order in full. Just want to thank you for a good job! Robert, USA, 01/20/10
thanks a lot for your help to track the package, your correspondence and concern. I'm satisfied with your product and continuously spread the word about Drugsfinder. Bill, USA, 11/25/09
just received my parcel, pretty much on time as you said, and the product is great. I will definitely order from your company again....
Sincerely Stuart, USA, 11/03/09
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction is a common sexual problem in men manifested in inability to achieve and maintain erection satisfactory for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction can be associated with the different factors like psychological and endocrine disorders. Cardiovascular diseases may also provoke problems with erection. Treatment options for erectile dysfunction include lifestyle changes, counseling, drugs and herbal supplements, vacuum devices. In certain cases surgery can be recommended. Currently oral ED medications such as Sildenafil and Vardenafil are the most prescribed in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Antidepressants are medications which are primarily used to treat depressive conditions. The most indicated groups of antidepressant drugs are: selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), selective norepinephrin inhibitors ( SNRIs) and monamine oxidase inhibitors. Since there are so many different kind of anti-depression drugs with their unique properties, advantages and disadvantages, it is important to consult your doctor to find the most appropriate and convenient approach in your particular case. Generally most of antidepressants work by increasing quantities of certain neurotransmitters in the brain and thus helping relieve depression symptoms.
- Antibiotics are compounds that selectively kill or suppress the growth or replication of microorganisms. Antibiotics belong to a large family of antimicrobial agents used to treat a wide variety of infections caused by bacteria, protozoa and fungi. Due to scientific achievements in medicinal chemistry the most of available antibiotics are semi-synthetic. Being chemically modified, semisynthetic antibiotics possess a wide bactericidal activity and good safety profile. The most widespread antibiotic groups are: beta-lactams (penicillins and cephalosporins), tetracyclines, quinolones, and the oxazolidinones.