08/19/11 The Importance Of ED Drugs For Men's Health
Today there are lots of discussions concerning the issue of erectile dysfunction drugs and their role for men's health. This is the issue of the utmost importance, as in today's crazy rhythm of life ED drugs play one of the major roles for a cou
read more ...
06/14/11 Contraception In Our Life Or Effective Birth Control
Contraception is considered to be one of the most essential discoveries of the late twentieth century. And it is difficult to dispute this contention. Since contraception had been discovered, it unfixed all established notions.
read more ...
03/21/11 Lexapro Online - Treatment Of Hot Flashes
Today antidepressants play an important role for those people suffering from various mental disorders. Such widely known preparations as Zoloft, Lexapro, Celexa help to improve a patient's mood, sleep, concentration, and appetite.
read more ...
10/29/10 Antibiotics and Pregnancy
Usually it's better to avoid any antibiotics treatment while woman is bearing a child.
read more ...
Asthma is a chronic disease characterized by recurrent attacks of asphyxia and wheezing, the severity and frequency of which varies in different people. In people with asthma, symptoms may occur several times per day or per week, during physical activity or at night. During an asthma attack, the epithelial lining of bronchial tubes swell causing the airways to narrow and reducing the airflow to and out the lungs. Recurrent asthma attacks frequently cause insomnia, daytime fatigue, and reduced activity level.
Although asthma can not be cured, appropriate management of patients allows them to keep the disease under control and lead a good quality of life. Short-term action medications are used to relieve the symptoms. People with persistent symptoms should take daily medications of long-term action (e.g. Singulair) to control the inflammation the basis of asthma and to prevent the symptoms and attacks.
All medications which are used in prevention of asthmatic attacks are divided into two major groups:
- preparations for permanent use they do not abort the attack but are able to reduce the bronchial readiness to spasm. They should be taken on a long-term basis and include:
- stabilizers of mast cells' membranes
- anti-allergic medicines
- prostaglandins (Singulair)
- preparations for relief and prevention of bronchospasms taken by short courses or if necessary. They include:
- cholinesterase inhibitors
- beta-adrenoceptor agonists
Medications are not the only way to control asthma. It is also important to avoid contact with asthma triggers - stimuli that irritate the airways and lead to inflammation. With medical support, each patient with asthma must learn what triggers he or she should avoid.
Despite the fact that from asthma do not die as many people as from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or other chronic diseases, inappropriate use of medications for asthma attacks and avoiding your doctors recommendations may lead severe and even life-threatening conditions.
Our Customers Say:
I received the order and am very happy with your service and the cost savings I received. Thank you very much! I am your satisfied customer from now. Greta, Germany, 03/16/10
Just wanted to let you know I received my order today. It has arrived just as you said it would.... Malory, UK, 01/26/10
I received my order in full. Just want to thank you for a good job! Robert, USA, 01/20/10
thanks a lot for your help to track the package, your correspondence and concern. I'm satisfied with your product and continuously spread the word about Drugsfinder. Bill, USA, 11/25/09
just received my parcel, pretty much on time as you said, and the product is great. I will definitely order from your company again....
Sincerely Stuart, USA, 11/03/09
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction is a common sexual problem in men manifested in inability to achieve and maintain erection satisfactory for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction can be associated with the different factors like psychological and endocrine disorders. Cardiovascular diseases may also provoke problems with erection. Treatment options for erectile dysfunction include lifestyle changes, counseling, drugs and herbal supplements, vacuum devices. In certain cases surgery can be recommended. Currently oral ED medications such as Sildenafil and Vardenafil are the most prescribed in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Antidepressants are medications which are primarily used to treat depressive conditions. The most indicated groups of antidepressant drugs are: selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), selective norepinephrin inhibitors ( SNRIs) and monamine oxidase inhibitors. Since there are so many different kind of anti-depression drugs with their unique properties, advantages and disadvantages, it is important to consult your doctor to find the most appropriate and convenient approach in your particular case. Generally most of antidepressants work by increasing quantities of certain neurotransmitters in the brain and thus helping relieve depression symptoms.
- Antibiotics are compounds that selectively kill or suppress the growth or replication of microorganisms. Antibiotics belong to a large family of antimicrobial agents used to treat a wide variety of infections caused by bacteria, protozoa and fungi. Due to scientific achievements in medicinal chemistry the most of available antibiotics are semi-synthetic. Being chemically modified, semisynthetic antibiotics possess a wide bactericidal activity and good safety profile. The most widespread antibiotic groups are: beta-lactams (penicillins and cephalosporins), tetracyclines, quinolones, and the oxazolidinones.