08/19/11 The Importance Of ED Drugs For Men's Health
Today there are lots of discussions concerning the issue of erectile dysfunction drugs and their role for men's health. This is the issue of the utmost importance, as in today's crazy rhythm of life ED drugs play one of the major roles for a cou
read more ...
06/14/11 Contraception In Our Life Or Effective Birth Control
Contraception is considered to be one of the most essential discoveries of the late twentieth century. And it is difficult to dispute this contention. Since contraception had been discovered, it unfixed all established notions.
read more ...
03/21/11 Lexapro Online - Treatment Of Hot Flashes
Today antidepressants play an important role for those people suffering from various mental disorders. Such widely known preparations as Zoloft, Lexapro, Celexa help to improve a patient's mood, sleep, concentration, and appetite.
read more ...
10/29/10 Antibiotics and Pregnancy
Usually it's better to avoid any antibiotics treatment while woman is bearing a child.
read more ...
Thyroid gland is an endocrine gland which produces different hormones amongst which the main are:
- Thyroxine (T4)
- Triiodothyronine (T3)
The first 2 control the process of tissue growth and development, metabolism and calcitonin controls the calcium metabolism in the cells, as well as takes part in growth and development of the bone tissues. The disorders of the thyroid are divided in 2 groups:
- Disorders caused by increased production of thyroid hormones hyperthyreosis, thyrotoxicosis which in turn may lead to a life threatening condition called the Thyroid storm.
- Disorders caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones hypothyreosis
The level of thyroid hormones secretion is directly connected with the activity of other endocrine glands like hypophysis, hypothalamus, adrenal glands as well as the availability and presence of Iodine in food, and lastly the state of the nervous system.
Iodine deficiency is one of the main factors which may lead to thyroid gland disorders. This point is especially relevant in children, adolescents and during pregnancy.
The main symptoms of hyperthyroidism are:
- Increased heart-rate
- Blurred vision
- Increased fatigability
- Overall weakness
- Increase or decrease of body weight
In cases when the treatment is not started the disorder may lead to changes in the heart muscle.
- Hypothyroidism on the other hand may manifest with the following:
- Weakness and increased fatigability
- Memory problems
- Decreased libido
- Changes in the menstrual cycle
- Dry skin
- Swelling of the extremities
- Increased levels of cholesterol in blood
- Sleep disorders
- Increased body weight
If you have any questions regarding eh preparations on our site, please contact our customer support.
Our Customers Say:
I received the order and am very happy with your service and the cost savings I received. Thank you very much! I am your satisfied customer from now. Greta, Germany, 03/16/10
Just wanted to let you know I received my order today. It has arrived just as you said it would.... Malory, UK, 01/26/10
I received my order in full. Just want to thank you for a good job! Robert, USA, 01/20/10
thanks a lot for your help to track the package, your correspondence and concern. I'm satisfied with your product and continuously spread the word about Drugsfinder. Bill, USA, 11/25/09
just received my parcel, pretty much on time as you said, and the product is great. I will definitely order from your company again....
Sincerely Stuart, USA, 11/03/09
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction is a common sexual problem in men manifested in inability to achieve and maintain erection satisfactory for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction can be associated with the different factors like psychological and endocrine disorders. Cardiovascular diseases may also provoke problems with erection. Treatment options for erectile dysfunction include lifestyle changes, counseling, drugs and herbal supplements, vacuum devices. In certain cases surgery can be recommended. Currently oral ED medications such as Sildenafil and Vardenafil are the most prescribed in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Antidepressants are medications which are primarily used to treat depressive conditions. The most indicated groups of antidepressant drugs are: selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), selective norepinephrin inhibitors ( SNRIs) and monamine oxidase inhibitors. Since there are so many different kind of anti-depression drugs with their unique properties, advantages and disadvantages, it is important to consult your doctor to find the most appropriate and convenient approach in your particular case. Generally most of antidepressants work by increasing quantities of certain neurotransmitters in the brain and thus helping relieve depression symptoms.
- Antibiotics are compounds that selectively kill or suppress the growth or replication of microorganisms. Antibiotics belong to a large family of antimicrobial agents used to treat a wide variety of infections caused by bacteria, protozoa and fungi. Due to scientific achievements in medicinal chemistry the most of available antibiotics are semi-synthetic. Being chemically modified, semisynthetic antibiotics possess a wide bactericidal activity and good safety profile. The most widespread antibiotic groups are: beta-lactams (penicillins and cephalosporins), tetracyclines, quinolones, and the oxazolidinones.